Sports massage and deep tissue is not just for athletes. Anyone can benefit. It offers physical;
physiological and psychological benefits.
Deep tissue massage works on the underlying muscles and fascia (connective tissue) which often become tight
and troublesome and can refer pain to other areas. Sports massage is targetted massage and may involve some stretches and movement.
I am available to attend events – either for whole teams or individuals in order to give pre and post-event
How can Sports Massage help you?
- Improves sporting performance
- Reduces pain
- Improves range of motion
- Aids relaxation
- Targets troubled areas by
encouraging circulation which carries vital oxygen and nutrients to injured/painful areas to aid self recovery
- Helps with the breakdown of scar tissue and adhesions which can hinder mobility/cause
- Ideal for those with desk based occupations - back pain is becoming one of the most common complaints. Prolonged periods of sitting and
changes in our posture is resulting in muscular issues, lower back pain and work place absence
- Eases tension in the upper back, neck and shoulders built up from our stressful
lives; along with long periods of driving or communting is taking its toll. Sports massage and deep tissue work is great for breaking down this tension.