- Relieve pain and muscular tension.
- Increase circulation and blood flow.
- Encourage the release of red blood cells from bone marrow, which is vital
in our growth and well-being.
- Can reduce pain and
- Strengthen your
- Aid and encourage the transportation of lymph.
- Reduce headaches and migraines.
- Enhance skin tone.
- Enhance sleeping quality.
- Improve joint mobility.
- Reduce the risk of injury in
- Speed up recovery following
If that wasn't enough reason to book a massage, it raises your bodys natural hormone; serotonin - the feel good
Massage also lowers the body's levels of cortisol. This is the stress hormone which determines the fight or flight response. High
and sustained levels of cortisol can lead to adrenal fatigue, anxiety, and stress which in turn can lead to physical dis-ease.