- Relieve pain and muscular tension.
- Increase circulation and blood flow.
- Encourage the
release of red blood cells from bone marrow, which is vital in our growth and well-being.
- Can reduce pain and inflammation.
- Strengthen your immune
- Aid and encourage the
transportation of lymph.
- Reduce headaches and migraines.
- Enhance skin
- Enhance sleeping
- Improve joint
- Reduce the risk of injury in
- Speed up recovery following
If that wasn't enough reason to book a massage, it raises your bodys natural hormone; serotonin - the feel good
Massage also lowers the body's levels of cortisol. This is the stress hormone which determines the fight or flight response. High
and sustained levels of cortisol can lead to adrenal fatigue, anxiety, and stress which in turn can lead to physical dis-ease.